Recipeswap
Yummilicious!
superb cake..tempting
Thanks Sharmilee and Shama :)
One of my most favorite cakes!
The Cake looks too delicious. Wish to have a slice, please :-)
Cake looks heavenly . Wonder how many seconds it lasted after being prepared.Great looking bread dear.Loved the very look of it.Deepa Hamaree Rasoi
Stunning cake ,send me some .
Ooooh, isn't that pretty!
Hi,Love the cake...beautiful...amazing...wow...:)Just followed you...Dr.Sameena@www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com
This is an amazing cake! I love pineapple and the cake looks so nice and fluffy. I checked the website and couldn't find the recipe. Will check again when I'm not so tired. Thanks for sharing.
Looks so yummy! Would love to have a slice now. Last year I had a cake like this at a birthday party and it was really light and soft.Your blog has my mouth watering.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Yummilicious!
superb cake..tempting
Thanks Sharmilee and Shama :)
One of my most favorite cakes!
The Cake looks too delicious. Wish to have a slice, please :-)
Cake looks heavenly . Wonder how many seconds it lasted after being prepared.
Great looking bread dear.Loved the very look of it.
Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi
Stunning cake ,send me some .
Ooooh, isn't that pretty!
Hi,
Love the cake...beautiful...amazing...wow...:)
Just followed you...
Dr.Sameena@
www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com
This is an amazing cake! I love pineapple and the cake looks so nice and fluffy. I checked the website and couldn't find the recipe. Will check again when I'm not so tired. Thanks for sharing.
Looks so yummy! Would love to have a slice now. Last year I had a cake like this at a birthday party and it was really light and soft.
Your blog has my mouth watering.
Post a Comment