If you are looking to wow your family or friends I suggest that you try these chicken cutlets.Its not just tasty but its high in protein and apt for a person following the SBD.The recipe here is for a person on phase II but if one wants to change to Phase I you just have to leave out the potatoes.
This recipe is from an aunt and I ate this like some 10 years ago and recently while talking to my cousin she gave me this recipe.
What makes this particular cutlet different is the secret ingredient,and its what we all have in our fridge.
Heres the recipe
1 pound ground chicken
3-4 small potatoes boiled and mashed
1 small onion cubed
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp corriander leaves
1 tbsp mint leaves
3 tbsp of cream cheese
salt and chilli powder according to taste
5-6 tbsp bread crumbs
Method
Heat oil in a large skillet, add the garlic and onions and fry till the onions are transparent.
put in the chicken and cook till done,push chicken to one side whil its cooking and add the potatoes and let that heat up as well.
Ass the corriander leaves,mint,corriander,salt and chilli powder and mix well
Let it cool and add the cream cheese,yes this is the secret ingredient here.
Make patties,roll it in breadcrumbs and fry on both sides.
The mint gives it a freshness and the cream cheese makes it so creamy and delicious and no one will really know for sure what makes it so good ;)
29 comments:
Thats a bright idea...will try next time..looks great ..:)
It sounds wonderful N33ma. You know how we bot love chicken.
that one really looks soo very yummy and crispy!! :)
Wow...chicken in cutlets...looks so crispy and yummy :)
An all time crowd pleaser-yum:)
Tempting cutlets Neema..Looking delicious..
Looks so yummy and great idea to add creamy cheese :)
Oh wow looks yum.....
That looks delicious and a simple recipe. Great one.
Sounds like a perfect appetizer for summer parties:)
This looks tempting.......simple too
Cutlets looks wonderful Neema..would love to have rite now! tempting one!!
Thanks Neema. Of course we will meet up someday, glad to.I will email you when I can. Right now though, I am dog tired and seems like I have put on 40lbs which I need to lose first!!:D
Enjoy the Summer, see you in Fall.
hi neema,
Thanks for stopping by at my blog and the kind words u left for me :) hope to c u around more often coz u too have a pleasant blog with some really good recipes :)
Yum...so eye catching...I like the use of mint ....
Cutlet with chicken. Looks too good!
u are tempting me to have it at once
Chicken cutlets looks crispy & delicious.
They look so crispy and nice to me, yet another great variation from the usual, love it...a must try one for me!!
These chicken cutlets look so yummie...crispy and tasty. Great pictures!
Your picture looks extremely scrumptious,The tip- cream cheese makes it decadent and the sauce rich Yummy!
looks like i need to try this soon... thanks for sharing... :)
Your chicken dish looks extremely delicious :0)
oh these are so simple to make...must try these soon!
Hey sweetie, sorry for not visiting lately.
First time here. u have wonderful space and nice recipes.. enjoyed browsing thru.. keep going.
Yum, yum! Looks so delish! I never tried chicken with a little cream cheese.
Chicken cutlets looks delicious ...
Super duper hit..vanished in minutes ! :)
Post a Comment