Sunday, November 16, 2008

Easy Breezy Pasta Salad


Last week when we had a very casual dinner I made this at the last moment ...we had Chicken wings, egg etc but no appetizers for the vegetarian friends hence the easy pasta salad.




Ingredients

1 Cup cooked Pasta
1 cup diced veggies - cucumber,onions,tomatoes,spring onions,celery
3 ounces Cream Cheese
3 tbsp Hot sauce
1 tsp vinegar
2 Tbsp Milk
salt
pepper
oregano

Method

Whisk together cream cheese,milk,hot sauce,vinegar,salt pepper and oregano.
Toss the pasta and veggies together.
Add the sauce and mix again till the pasta and veggies are coated.

Sending this to


No croutons required.
Sunday snacks fix it

34 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Red Chillies said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

A delicious salad N33ma. This is one of my favouritesLD

anudivya said...

I love pasta salad, mine is similar but I add garbanzo beans and boiled cubed egg whites. Yours looks amazing!

Cham said...

This one is spicy and quick :)

Mahimaa's kitchen said...

pasta looks inviting and thanks for passing me the award dear.

Jan said...

Just wanted to say hi and thank you for stopping by on my blog. I'm loving yours by the way. That pasta salad looks good!

Vijitha said...

lovely salad neema!! tempting one!

Unknown said...

Sooperrrrrrrrrrrrr salad neema... looks perfect...

Vijitha said...

Hi girlie!
I have something for ya in my blog!
Do collect them :-)
Hugs!

Kannada Cuisine said...

Sounds very simple but still fancy enough for inviting a bunch of people home!!

Gita Jaishankar said...

The pasta looks delicious. I like this dish as it has less ingredients and free of all the hassles with the pasta sauce...

Usha said...

Sounds yum and very quick to make too...

Laavanya said...

Cream cheese & Hot sauce.. that must've made for a winning combination.

raaji said...

Hey...great salad for a lazy meals,,,,

Jaishree Iyer said...

Pasta salad looks good n tempting Neema!

CurryLeaf said...

Looks delicious,I love pasta anytime.I am imagining yours with hotsauce and cream cheese mix.Wow,scrumptious

Sujatha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yasmeen said...

That sure was quick and easy pasta,delicious!

Pavani said...

this looks spicy n superab..

Rosie said...

Absolutely delicious pasta dish :)

Rosie x

Raks said...

Looks so yummy,it should be filling too!

Purva Desai said...

I call this macaroni salad and my MIL simply loves it.
Urs look yummilicious, ur guest must have relished it along with other goodies prepared by you

Andhra Flavors said...

Collect your award from my blog.

Vibaas said...

yum recipe. Have something for you here : http://vibaas-world.blogspot.com/2008/11/wow-is-all-i-can-say.html

Squawkfox said...

I don't eat lots of pasta, but this recipe looks super easy. My hubbie would love it. :D

Sum Raj said...

looks lovly nd healthy..

Nazarina A said...

This pasta salad's detail is lifelike! Yummy. I have an award for you , but somebody might have beaten me to it!

Anonymous said...

yes, it sure is easy and looks delicious... thanks for sharing... :)

Malar Gandhi said...

Interesting Salad! Picture makes it very inviting!

Cynthia said...

I love how creamy the cheese makes it and the colour it adds as well.

Indranee Batabyal said...

Lovely salad dear and congrats on your well deserved awards! Thanks a lot for passing them to me:)

Unknown said...

I just adore salads.This sounds like a nice variation.

PG said...

wow1 never tried this variation of a pasta salad dressing. Thanks a lt for it! Will try it next time I am also in need for something simple.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)