Saturday, November 13, 2010

Molten Lava Cake




Yummy Molten Lava cake from Show Me the Curry.com


Serve just as is or with French Vanilla ice-cream
and caramel sauce


14 comments:

Unknown said...

I havent tasted it, but looks very tempting

vidhas said...

Looks yum

vrinda said...

Thats perfect...my fav cake,lov the rich color u got there....

Unknown said...

love the ooey gooey cake:)

Chitra said...

Lovely cake. Must try :)

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Marvelous, Sumptuous & Mouthwatering Cake. Loved the perfect look. No matter it must have tasted great as well.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Dori said...

Oh yes! Since I've tried this recipe, I have made this cake at least 5 times! It's SO easy and turns out perfect anytime! I like it sprinkled with powdered sugar, too :)

honeybeecooksjackfruit said...

MMM I have always wanted to make one of these! I did this weekend, make a "brownie pudding" with that same rich chocolatey texture, but it doesnt have sauce in the middle. Does this one?

Unknown said...

Hey,

Lovely molten lava cake...:)

Dr.Sameena@

http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

Recipeswap said...

Thanks girls for the nice comments,
@honeybee its actually not sauce just the cake which is still not completely cooked.

Santosh Bangar said...

looks lovely cake .it is very tempting
1st time here.u have a wonderful recipes and very attractive photoes
do visit my blog and follow if k-like

Raks said...

Looks so yummy,nice cake has come out good!

Unknown said...

Ummmmm mouth watering...looks great!!!!

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Really droolworthy dessert ya! Am just drooling here! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)