Ingredient
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken or tofu or both
- 1/2 cup assorted shredded vegetables(mushrooms,spring onions,beans,carrots,celery)
- 1 tbsp cornflour mixed with little tbsp water
- 1/2 inch ginger piece
- 1 egg
- soy sauce
- vinegar
- salt
Method
- Bring the chicken stock to a boil in pan along with the ginger.
- When thats simmering add the vegetables and the chicken .
- Go on to add the salt,vinegar and the soy sauce.
- put in the cornflour mixture and let the soup thicken.
- beat the egg and stir it sowly into the soup,keep stirring constantly.
- Garnish with spring onions.
17 comments:
I always order this one in rest, now u make me to try at home! Slurp
Me too, always order it with a chicken Spring roll on the side! :)
Looks delicious. It's so cold here, I could use some now. Really good! :)
I totally agree with you N33ma soup is such a comfort food. It's not warm here and your delicious soup would be just perfect to eat right now!
Rosie x
am loving those shredded chicken in it..yum..:)
nice... perfect for this weather.. i am always looking for more soup recipes... this is worth trying!
of course, i would make a vegetarian version :D
Looks delicious & very rich....
Every time I eat out at a Chinese restaurant, hot and sour sour is a must.
This is a delicious version of one of our favourites N33ma:D
Soups are very comfortable ones for soothing throat..Wanna to try in Veg version...
http://sriharivatsan.blogspot.com/2009/03/kadhamba-kuzhambukovil-kuzhambu-with.html, plz accpet it..
delicious yummy soup dear...
woo looks inviting and great..
Soup looks tempting !! Pick ur awards from my blog :)
Hot n sour soup is one of my all time favorites!! thanks for posting it :)
Hey Neema, whats going on...all soup recipes, these days!! Each of it makes me crave for it. This one is superb, my fav' one. Love the bowl too with pink tint, looks nice.
That's one good lookin' soup there, Neema! Perfect for winter.
Cham try this at home its tastier and you can control the amount of salt,veggies etc.
Asha I too love a nice spring roll but these days I'm liking egg roll better.
Rosie I'm on soups to keep yself warm and cheerful-hate this cold weather now.
Varsha-no chicken in soup is a no-no for me most often.
do try this Mahima,you will like it.
Thanks Swapna,Cynthia,Shama ,Suma and Val
sri try the veggie version with more tofu and mushrooms-it will be delicious.
thanks for the award Sanghi-thats so sweet.
your very welcome Madhu,my pleasure to post it
Malar-whats goin on is that I want to stay warm and loose weight.read my latest post :)
Thanks Vani,it tasted beter than it looked.
Post a Comment