Don't know if its just me or if this darn nasty weather is putting me in a foul mood-I've been cranky all week,haven't gone out to meet ant of my friends,haven't called anyone either nor returned calls .....dont know what it is but I'm going to blame it on the weather.....
Ok I can go on and on but I wont ,Just as soon as I finish with this post I'm going to put on my warmest jacket and go out for a nice long walk.It always always helps me.
Ingredients
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 medium onions thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp Sherry ( I used champagne)
- 2 cups fat free beef broth ( I used chicken stock)Worcestershire sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- salt
- Heat butter in a pan,add onions and garlic and saute until onions are tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the flour and cook for 2 minutes and go on to add the Sherry when well combined add the broth , Worcestershire sauce and the salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
17 comments:
That's a lovely soup to warm up in winter!
soup looks delicious.... perfect for this weather!!
Such a comforting bowl for the chill day..:)
Its raining here too..:)
Hi N33ma,I have something for u in my blog. Pls accept!
Hey N33ma, really the weather is so foul, making me blue as well....nice warm soup should perk us up a bit...the soup is truly comfort in a bowl
Great photo, love onion soup. We just had 6" of snow this morning, I could use some of the soup! :)
Slurp!!Lovely soup..
Hi n33ma, your soup looks delicious and just what is called for to comfort on these cold days!
My apologies for not calling by sooner due to illness.
Rosie x
this looks healthy nd good..loved ur bowl too..
Soup looks delcious. Nice clcik. Something is waiting for you in my blog.
soup looks delicious. Good for this season.
Hearty soup, love onions in any forms...this creamed one sounds lovely to me.
Thats a comforting soup for this dull and snowy weather.. Looks delicious!
I hope this lovely soup put you in better spirits :)
soup looks yummy..You have got something in my blog. plz revert back...
I love onion soup, definetly gonna try this...
loved the soup .. wholesome & nutritious
Post a Comment