Thursday, November 06, 2008

Our Anniversary :)

Today is our Anniversary and I had such a nice day,my husband surprised me with a card,a beautiful perfume and also a gift card.Since hubby is working today I decide to make a simple lunch just for the two of us and evening we went out for a nice dinner to new restaurant and we enjoyed the food.


For Lunch I made Chicken Fried rice and Thai Red curry with tofu and other veggies ,we also had store bought Shu Mai and a heavenly Chocolate Cake.





I didn't want to spend much time cooking hence took the easy way out today .....I used Thai Kitchen Red curry ,so I just had to cut the veggies+ tofu and cook it in the curry.


Shu mai is actually veggie dumpling with edamame......only had to steam it for 3 minutes.




Fried rice was easy as usual







  • Made rice in the morning(or use left over rice) andI put it in the fridge till I stated cooking.
  • Cut all the veggies(I used french beans,carrot,peas,spring onions,mushroom) and chicken.
  • Heat oil,add chicken and fry till done,remove
  • Add egg and scramble it remove a keep aside
  • add the veggies,fry till almost done,add the rice,soy sauce,vinegar,salt and mix well.
  • put in the chicken and the egg.
ohhhh what a wonderful day!!

32 comments:

Jaishree Iyer said...

Happy Anniversery n33ma:) wow!Such tasty Wonderful treat… looks delicious..n cake looks tempting…..

lubnakarim06 said...

Happy Anniversary dear. Yummy looking recipes. I love the way you celebrated sweet ans simple. There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love Happy Anniversary Again

Unknown said...

happy anniversary dear nice way to celebrate so sweet and simple have a nice time

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! that sounds like a romantic lunch!

vidhas said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSERY DEAR. AN AWARD IS WAITING FOR YOU IN MY BLOG

Yasmeen said...

Wishing you a very merry anniversary and hoping for many more years of such happy tasty anniversaries!
And btw its my eye in the picture:)

Sagari said...

Happy Anniversery n33ma , food looks delecious

Usha said...

Happy Anniversary...sounds like a nice celebration :-)

Adlak's tiny world said...

Hi Happy Anniversary. Hope u enjoyed the day and dinner with yr loving better half.

First time here and had a nice time on c ing all yr yumm yumm recepies.

raaji said...

Hey happy anniversary dear......hope u had a gr time......its sucha wonderful feeling that u just crossed so many yrs of togetherness....

Finla said...

Happy anniversary.
It might be simple but it looks delicious and i don't think there should be always special food for celebrations. Sometimes simple food is the best food.

Raks said...

Happy anniversary and lovely spread:) Hope you had a memorable time!

Mahimaa's kitchen said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Kannada Cuisine said...

Belated happy anniversary! We share the same anniversary too!!

Malar Gandhi said...

Happy Anniversery dear:)

Suganya said...

Happy Anniversary.... Enjoy.

That was a lovely table of food...

Cynthia said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic anniversary N33ma spent with your family just as it should be. Many more wonderful years:D

Laavanya said...

Happy Anniversary. Every dish looks perfect.

Rosie said...

Happy Anniversery!!

What a wonderful anniversery meal:D

Rosie x

Nazarina A said...

Happy anniversary to both of you!
The spread you made looks delicious. There is nothing more romantic spending the evening with a good home cooked meal.

Unknown said...

Belated Happy Anniversary.. Dear....Added u in my blogrol...

Gita Jaishankar said...

Happy Anniversary :) A romantic way to celebrate anniversary, the food looks delicious , I have added thai red curry and shu mai to my shopping list....

Deepthi Shankar said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you :) hope u guys had a blast

rosasdolcevita said...

Happy belated Anniversary!! It sounds like you have very a loving husband. It was very nice what he brought you. My husband is loving as well, but I need to remind him to get me flowers for a special occasion - even if they're sometimes from the grocery store! Something is better than nothing! LOL

Take care,
Rosa

Cham said...

Happy Belated anniversary :) Hope you had a wonderful time, Love the chinese meal!

Purva Desai said...

First of all Wishing you Happy Marriage Anniversary Dear.....
Mine is approaching I guess I should make my hubby read the gifts you ve received (Just kidding).
The lunch looks really comforting and yummy chooo romantic..:).......I hope you both had a wonderful time together...:)

Priya Suresh said...

Belated Anniversary wishes neema..hope u have a blast...delicious treats..

Recipeswap said...

Thanks a ton for all the wishes.We had a good day.

anudivya said...

Congratulations! That is an awesome spread you made... Be happy guys :)

Pavani said...

Happy anniversary n33ma..ur lunch menu looks yummy...

Priyanka Agrawal said...

wow you cook all kinds of food and so well! I am impressed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)