Omlette made with creamy brocolli puree
I'm very particular abt my kitchen and how and where I keep/store things and any change in order /placing by someone else makes me mad.If hubby is ever cooking I cant wait for him to finish,so that I can put things back where they belong......yea hubby calls it OCD.......I'm a little particular about such things.I like bottles lined up in height order,spices then the powders,lids of same color and shape together .......I can go on and on but I wont.......if you have any of this kind disorder or should I say order,share with me.I'll be glad to know that I'm not the only nut around.Ok why am I telling you all this, you may wonder,that coz the hubby whipped up this omlette for breakfast while I was gritting my teeth and hoping he would not make too much of a mess:)
Ingredients1/2 cup brocolli puree(cooked brocolli pureedwith a 1 tbsp of creamcheese,1 tbsp milk and salt.I make this for my daughter)2 tbsp chopped onion2 tbsp chopped tomato2 tbsp chopped coriander2 chopped green chillies2 eggssaltMethod- Whisk all the ingredients together.
- Heat a non stick pan,pour the batter.
- Cook for a while and flip.
- Cook on both sides till done.
- Garnish with tomatoes,onion and corriander(optional).
Whisking this of to Awed-American hosted by DK
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)
32 comments:
My mom had the similar attitude when i tried to cook and she was obsessed about cleanliness..dusting and wiping around the house for most of the day. As for me, I just inherited 1% of her obsession:).
Unique Omelet with broccoli puree ,I'd love to try it.
Could not agree more with respect to order in kitchen shelves.. I am equally finicky! I am also finicky about my kitchen linen! one for the counter, one for the oven, one for wiping my dishes dry etc....
Broccoli omelette sounds healthful
Seriously! You made that with broccoli??? Wow that is amazing. That does look like a real omelette!
That looks cool..healthy omelette!
May be u can add up ur list with me :) Yes, it is disorder for who re lazy !
Very innovative omelette :)
omlette looking absoultely mouthwtareing dear. m too like that, if my hubby cook in kitchen then I shud be around him else kitchen will be messed up badly.
very creative and healthy.. looks yummmy.
Wow dear omlette looks yummy. Adding brocolli puree is something healthy and new twist to the old recipe.
Its diffrnt n unique one dear.
I have something for u in my blog. can u come and pick it up.
Yasmeen your very lucky to have inherited just 1% of OCD......trust me :)
Smitha I do the same with linen..wow and for some reason I'm not able to see your profile/blog.
Anu -Cant say that it has broccoli right?
Divya-I wish I had sent this to your diet foods event.
Cham and Bhawana- glad to know we are in the same boat.
Mahimaa,Kitchen flavors and Hema-try this its healthy and tasty too.
Thanks for all the valuable comments
I too have the same trouble when my hubby is cooking. I dont mind reorganizing things, but I'll have all the utensils of my kitchen in the sink just for 1 omelet or bread toast.. Great idea of using brocoli purrie with omelet, very healthy too. The color is simply gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the recipe..
Very healthy and unique omelette !
I clean up after myself as I go so don't understand why the rrest of the family don't follow suit. It just leaves a big mess in the end. Your omelet sounds delicious N33ma.
I enjoyed reading this post.
I have this big smile, i am also like you, i don't like hubby in the kitchen mainly because he just rearrange everything.
But i am sure you enjopyed the omlete
He he he......even you face the same probs...when Hubby enters the kitchen....
He loves treating me over the weekend by cooking but my only fear is mess in the kitchen which I have to clean in the end and place things where they belong...
This is nice way of intaking brocolli in diet, will try this nice time when I make omlette....
Are you on low carb diet spree???coz seeing lots of low carb recipe on ur blog...
Besides a lovely surprise is waiting for you, collect it from my blog...
hey thats exctly what goes around in my house too.......unable to bear me he stopped sneaking into the kitchen without my permission unless i ask him to.......But to be frank i feel he makes good non-veg recipes than me.....let me try this and tell u how it turned out....
Oh I agree respect to order in the kitchen. That omelette does look yummy though :)
Rosie x
Wow, omelette with broccoli wat a creativity...looks delicious.
yummy omlette and good way to take brocolli. I have something in my blog, come and collect it girl.
Omlette looks yummy Very healthy and unique .small surprise is waiting for u in my blog.collect it from my blog...
ooh..it looks really great ...i love omlette in any combination..i will try ur version
A surprise for you in my blog:)
omlette with brocolli ,wow! it seems great and new to me..
hugs and smiles
Nice one. sounds so creative....a must try recipe!
Please check my blog, I have something for you :)
wow superb Ican make this for my hubby nice recipe
A wonderful idea! I can understand you, I'm not as particular, but yes, things have to be at their place otherwise I go crazy, especially when you need them. I go mad on hubby sometimes for not putting things back, when he cooks. :D
Check my blog..i have something for u..http://priyaeasyntastyrecipes.blogspot.com/2008/11/awards-time.html
My sis is like this... a place for everything in the kitchen and everything in its place after use. I like to have my kitchen like that here in Germany, but cant have my sis here to do that for me. I am a lazy bum.. U R real good to have it so... and i love the Omlet. My husb likes such change, I shall surprise him with this soon. Roochi
What a tasty and healthy way to get a colorful assortment of veggies in one dish! This would make a hearty breakfast. I'd love to include your recipe on our blog, please email me if you're interested :).
Sophie, Key Ingredient Chief Blogger
sophie@keyingredient.com
Broccoli in an omlette!!!! This is amazing! and healthy...did I mention colorful? :) Thanks for sending these for AWED :)
This looks awesome! super yummy! very new to me..
Post a Comment