This time I'm so elated to get awards from all my new friends from the blogging world.Just 2 months back I was complaining to my hubby that my blog is not happening and no one really looks at it or even if they do I don't get any comments/suggestions etc.Now seems like I have made so many good friends and every morning when I awake up I wonder what my friends have cooked and if I have got any comments for my dishes. One person that I really truly have to thank is the very popular Asha of Foodies Hope because it was her blog that actually inspired me to start blogging btw my blog will be turning 1 soon. I really appreciate all my blogger friends for finding time to look at my blog and leave comments ....it just makes my day to know that I'm appreciated too.
Jaishree and Yasmeen have tagged me for 7 MEMe
7 Things I Say More Often:
1.Goodness Gracious.
2.Oh my God
3.I'm going to run away if you(my daughter)trouble me.
4.I'm hungry
5.what do you want to eat today?
6.Om Gan Ganesha
7.Dont do that,watch your step
7 Things I Did Before:
1.Stayed with my parents in India.
2.Spent a lot of time with my family.
3.Watched a lot of movies
4.Spent loads of time with my friends
5.Lazed around
6.Ate whatever I wanted,whenever- without counting calories
7.Practised Reiki
7 Things I Do Now:
1.Try to feed my skinny daughter
2.Cook,clean,blog,play with my daughter
3.Read more parenting books
4.Think more about the future
5.Vacation whenever possible
6.Cook and call friends over for Dinner
7.Shop till I drop!
7 Things I Want to Do:
1.Want to get back to working.
2.Be more compassionate,better human being .
3.Be my daughters best friend in everyway and also be there for my niece (s&S)when ever they need me.
4.Publish a cookbook.....too optimistic ;)
5.Build a beautiful house with a vegetable garden in the city.
6. Own a farm house in the country with all sorts of animals...especially sheep and chicken.
7.Go travel and see the world with my husband.
7 Things That Attract me About Opposite Sex:
1.Good at heart
2.Compassionate
3.Understanding
4.Super hot
5.Knows me better than anyone else
6.Fun to be with
7.Trustworthy
7 Favorite Foods:
1.Chinese-Noodles and hot and sour soup
2.Chicken - BUFFalo WINGS also biryani,gravy,cutlets,deep fried ........
3.Basmati rice which is fluffly and has subtle spice flavor
4.Coke
5.Chocolate in everything.
6.Pecan pie
7.Pani puri
Now coming to the awards
Kreativ blogger-Yasmeen and Jaishree
Greatbuddy -Yasmeen,Vibas
Perfect blend of friendship-Adlak and Vidhas
Hardworking food blogger-Purva,Adlak and vidhas
Butterfly-Adlak and Indranee
Inspiration-Adlak
360 Food blogger-Kitchen flavors
Yum Blog-Kitchen flavors
I would like to pass on these awards to all my friends and tagging you guys for the 7 MEME
Jaishree and Yasmeen have tagged me for 7 MEMe
7 Things I Say More Often:
1.Goodness Gracious.
2.Oh my God
3.I'm going to run away if you(my daughter)trouble me.
4.I'm hungry
5.what do you want to eat today?
6.Om Gan Ganesha
7.Dont do that,watch your step
7 Things I Did Before:
1.Stayed with my parents in India.
2.Spent a lot of time with my family.
3.Watched a lot of movies
4.Spent loads of time with my friends
5.Lazed around
6.Ate whatever I wanted,whenever- without counting calories
7.Practised Reiki
7 Things I Do Now:
1.Try to feed my skinny daughter
2.Cook,clean,blog,play with my daughter
3.Read more parenting books
4.Think more about the future
5.Vacation whenever possible
6.Cook and call friends over for Dinner
7.Shop till I drop!
7 Things I Want to Do:
1.Want to get back to working.
2.Be more compassionate,better human being .
3.Be my daughters best friend in everyway and also be there for my niece (s&S)when ever they need me.
4.Publish a cookbook.....too optimistic ;)
5.Build a beautiful house with a vegetable garden in the city.
6. Own a farm house in the country with all sorts of animals...especially sheep and chicken.
7.Go travel and see the world with my husband.
7 Things That Attract me About Opposite Sex:
1.Good at heart
2.Compassionate
3.Understanding
4.Super hot
5.Knows me better than anyone else
6.Fun to be with
7.Trustworthy
7 Favorite Foods:
1.Chinese-Noodles and hot and sour soup
2.Chicken - BUFFalo WINGS also biryani,gravy,cutlets,deep fried ........
3.Basmati rice which is fluffly and has subtle spice flavor
4.Coke
5.Chocolate in everything.
6.Pecan pie
7.Pani puri
Now coming to the awards
Kreativ blogger-Yasmeen and Jaishree
Greatbuddy -Yasmeen,Vibas
Perfect blend of friendship-Adlak and Vidhas
Hardworking food blogger-Purva,Adlak and vidhas
Butterfly-Adlak and Indranee
Inspiration-Adlak
360 Food blogger-Kitchen flavors
Yum Blog-Kitchen flavors
Thanks you guys this means a lot to me.
I would like to pass on these awards to all my friends and tagging you guys for the 7 MEME
- Asha
- Yasmeen
- Jaishree
- Vidhas
- Shama Nagarajan
- Adlak
- Purva
- Sukanya
- Divya Vikram
- Anu Divya
- Raaji
- Cham
- Suma rajesh
- Gita
- smitha
- Kitchen flavors
- Bellini Val
- Mahimaa
- PG
- Rekha
- Malar
- Indranee
- Priti
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!






25 comments:
Thank you dear and congrats on all of your awards.
Wow that was fast..thanks.
congrats on u r awards dear and thanks a ton for passin it to me will post it soon
Thank you! Congratulations on yours. I think it was very nice of you to thank those who inspired you to start and upkeep this blog. You are doing an excellent job.
Congratulations! And Thank you so much! That you throught of me. I have got a couple of these just a day before too. Will do the Meme too soon. Thanks a lot!
Congrats on ur awards.......thank u so much passing these awards.........feeling excited on receiving these sweet awards......will post it soon
congrats on u r awards dear:)thank u so much passing these awards to me.I feel honored dear.Thanks a ton.
Congrats on ur Awards...
Congrats dear!You have a lovely space girlie! keep it up. Hugs!
Hi Sweetheart, thank you so much. I am glad you have made blog friends and enjoying blogging. It's just pure fun, isn't it? Keep it up and have fun blogging. Thanks again for all the awards and enjoy your's as well.
Btw,I have stopped doing the tags now, but thanks for thinking of me though. Hugs, see you soon! :))
Congrats on all the awrds dear. Nice to know about you. Wish you all success, let ur dreams come true....like the idea of country home!:) Thanks for thinking my name...that is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
Congratulations on all you awards
N33ma. I am so glad that you have made so many new friends out there. It is very rewarding and I always new you would have it all. Thank you for thinking of me:D
Thanks a lot my dear, i m honored. its funny and interesting to know more abt u.
I do the same in the morning, i ll eagarly waiting for the comments fr my postings. yeah same pinch we are sailing on the same boat.
Congrats on the series of awards.... Thanks to share with me!
Congrats on your awards and thank you so much for passing it on. Seven things about me..hmmm...I should wear my thinking hat and get ready :)
Hey thanks for the award.And congrats to u too..
nice to know about u
Hi...
Nice reading ur MEME...Congrtas on all ur award. And thank u so much for passing then to me too.
Dude, trail back to me....got something for you!
Congrats N33ma, you deserve them all.. Keep it going, we love your blog. Thanks a lot for the awards too!!
hai ... a gift for u in my blog
Congrats deary! Interesting Meme,loved reading it:)
congrats on ur awards yaar...
Congrats on all your wonderful awards :)
Rosie x
Congrats for all the awards you deserve it gal!!
And thanks for sharing it with me...
Post a Comment