Saturday, November 01, 2008

Its time for the awards-YaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Diwali has been awesome.........I got 2 awards.......am that makes me so GLAD.I would like to thank all my readers,my partner and daughter,my parents and God for all the awards........oh wait this sounds too Hindi Filmi........I didnt get the 59th FilmFare Award but better.......
ok jokes apart ( yea lot of those stupid jokes from the sugar rush blame it on Halloween candies)

Thanks to Yasmeen and Purva for sending the Chocoholic award my way.....Thanks you guys, I feel so good to know that my hardwork and patience is appreciated.Now I have the tough job of sending this cuddly bear to 5 other bloggers........so difficult to choose just 5 :(



Shama
Divya
AnuDivya
Sukanya
Rajeshwari


Good Job Award from Shama wow that was totally unexpected......but nevertheless I am very thankful for the award .I'm passing this special award to



Purva
Yasmeen
Deesha
Raaji
Priti


I am greatful for not just the awards but the friends I have made along the (Blogging) way.

18 comments:

anudivya said...

Hey, thanks so much girl... I really appreciate it! And I am very happy to get it from you too. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for the award.And congrats too!!

Suganya said...

Hi... Congrats on ur awards....

Thank u so much for passing one of them.

Unknown said...

hey congrats on your awards you disserve more keep it up

Deesha said...

thanks sooo ,uch for thinking of me .. Hugs to you

Raks said...

Thankyou,for thinking about me,I am really happy!

Anonymous said...

congrats for your awards! and Thanks for passing the award to me. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Congratulations on receiving not one but two awards N33ma...well deserved:D

Laavanya said...

Congrats on your awards!

Indian Khana said...

Hey Congrats on your award and thanks for sharing with me: )

Shama Nagarajan said...

Congrats on ur awards.........thank you for passing me the award.........

Jaishree Iyer said...

Hi... Congrats on ur awards!

Jaishree Iyer said...

Hi,Congrats on your award.Small treat for u .follow me to my blog........

Unknown said...

Congrats on ur Awards...

PG said...

congratulations! It surey feels good to get them, isn't it?
BTW, the sald didn't look bad at all. I find it hard not to overcook my broccoli.

Purva Desai said...

Congrats for well deserved award....

Purva Desai said...

ooopsss sorry to acknoweldge good job award...thanks for sharing it with me....

Vibaas said...

Congrats on your awards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)