Ok so I'm not a very happy person on this Halloween........yea the reason is the above pic.Need to take the Diwali sweets off my body .......two days of happy eating leads to this lunch.Easy Chicken Salad
- 1 cup lettuce(or any veggies/mixed veggies)S
- 5 cashwenuts
- Chicken strips
- 1 tbsp Salad Dressing-I used Ranch
Mix everything together .
5 comments:
I too regreat after eating a lot during festivals!
Lol,thats ok,enjoy!
I agree with u...after Diwali hogging its time for healthy diet and workouts.....
Salad looks simple and healthy....
There is sweet surprise for u on my blog....kindly collect it.
That's a nice one...after diwali we all need to eat salad and soups for days I guess ;)
This is my first time here.U have a lovely space.
easy fix salad!looks simple n lovely.
I agree wit ya! diwali is always followed by dieting lolz
Post a Comment