Thursday, October 02, 2008

What do I name this Dish

Last three days have been so bad my daughter has the flu and is cranky like never before.She wants a lottttttttt of attention,refuses to eat or drink and is constantly whining throughout the day......poor baby....... but after 2 nights and 3 days of the flu all I is really wanna do is get some good sleep but instead I'm here blogging as shes dozing on me now.......this would be a good time to catch some sleep but I'm so excited about a dish that I put together for lunch this aternoon.
I had some chicken breast in the freezer and lot of veggies.......yea so that calls for a low carb lunch and thats what I made with a lot of diverse ingredients for the sauce.I used Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame dressing,Maggie hot and sweet garlic sauce and finally Moores wings sauce......the final result was a delicious restaurant type of a chicken dish hence the confusion in naming the dish..so plz feel free to suggest a nice appropriate name for the dish.

This will be going out to Divya's Diet Food Event



Ingredient needed
  • 2 chicken breasts
  • 1 cup sliced mushrooms
  • 1 cup cooked brocolli florets
  • 1/2 cup onion rings
  • 5 tbps of Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame dressing
  • 5 Tbsps of Maggie hot and sweet garliv sauce
  • 3-4 tbsp of hot wings sauce
Method
  1. Heat 2 tsp of oil in a skillet when its hot add the onions ,fry till brown and keep aside.
  2. Add the mushrooms and cook till done and keep aside
  3. Mix all the 3 sauces together with a little salt and dip the chicken in it and place on the skillet.
  4. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side....add more sauce is required.the sauce wll get thick and will coat well on the chicken.Once its done remove the chicken on to a plate.
  5. If there any sauce left put in the onions, mushroom and brocolli and stir it around for 2 minutes.
This is my entry for Event of the month -Chicken hosted by Sri Lekha of Me and My Kitchen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All the sauces must have given a great flavor to the chicken..nice entry Neema..Hope ur daughter gets well soon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)