Friday, October 03, 2008

Fusion Chicken Wrap

Of late I'm getting extremely interested in creating my own fusion dishes......I look through my fridge pick up a couple of veggies and sauces and go ahead in making whatever I can at the spur of the moment.
I made this Chicken Wrap which is a fusion of Indian ad Mexican,the filling is Indian and I used a tortilla and lettuce instead of a roti.



Ingredients
  • 1 chicken breast minced
  • 1 tomato chopped
  • 1 onion chopped
  • ginger and garlic paste
  • cumin powder
  • chilli powder
  • Garam Masala
  • salt
  • 1 tortilla
  • 1 lettuce leaf
  • 1 tsp sour cream
Method
  1. Heat oil in a pan,add the onion,tomato and the ginger & garlic paste and cook till almost done.
  2. Put in the cumin,chilli powder,Garam Masala and the salt.
  3. Add the minced chicken and cook till its done and mix well(should be dry not runny)
  4. Heat one tortilla ,spread the mayo,place one lettuce leaf on the tortilla followed by the chicken mixture.
  5. Roll it up and enjoy.
I'm sending this recipe to Vandana of Cooking up something nice for her Lunchbox Event


4 comments:

Unknown said...

They look too delicious..I love the Indian filling..

Indranee Batabyal said...

Thanks a ton dear for visiting my blog! You have a fabulous blog and mouthwatering recipes...just love this chicken wrap.Will try for sure.Enjoy!

ST said...

Though I am vegetarian drooling over ur pics...

Vvs said...

Chicken wrap looks delicious..Photograpy is grt..Nice blog ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)