Monday, September 29, 2008
Veggie Pizza
This is one of my fav dishes a pizza which is fast,simple and absolutely delicious.I dont like to use yeast when Im cooking partly coz it calls for letting the dough to set etc and that means more time.I did post a Jiffy Chicken Pizza when I just started blogging and this is the same except for the base sauce
The above photo is of a veg pizza with buffalo suace as the base instead of the usual pasta/pizza base sauce.Go ahead and add chicken pieces or shredded chicken and top it off with more buffalo sauce for a spicer pizza......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)

3 comments:
Looks delicious!
Hey Neema, thanks for stopping by my blog! I must say, that pizza looks loaded - colorful & yum!
Your family had a delicious dinner N33ma:D
Post a Comment