These two months I have been extremely busy.......lots of things happenning
1.My Dad has come for a holiday and to celebrate my daughters Birthday,he came on the 17th of July and will be here till the end of Sept
2.8.8.8 my daughter turned 1 so we had a big B'day bash with Friends ,planned an elaborate menu for kids and adults likewise.....as usual I got a lot of help from my friends
The menu goes like this......
Marble Cake with chocolate butter cream frosting , Strawberry Milkshake
Corn Chaat, Papadi Chaat and Dahi vaada
Mint and tomato chutney Sandwiches
Cutlets
Stir Fry noodles
Carrot rice and Raita
Kaju Masala
Cheese cake and finally
waffle bowl ice-cream with hot fudge and nuts.
Made most of the dishes at home with the help of friends,if one looks carefully you can see that the dishes are all simple,easy to make and some can be made in advance.
The party was great,by 10 PMthe kids were all high form a sugar rush ;) and the adults were too full.......unfortunately I could not take pics of the food but there are some pics from the party.
This is the papdi chat and corn chaat 3.We have been travelling quite a bit too hence no blogging,or searching for new recipes and trying them out.Its all been good and loads of fun though.I have been cooking quite a bit too but never really got the time to blog the recipes also could not take photos of some dishes.


1 comment:
Happy birthday to your daughter. I am sure the day was so much fun with your dad and friends there enjoying the feast:D
Post a Comment