
Sometime back I was looking at the Daring Bakers challenge where they had to make Cinnamon rolls........they all looked so very drool worthy and I wanted to try too.All the rolls were made using yeast and I was looking for a recipe without yeast,I'm not sure why but I dont like yeast , maybe coz it take time to rest and raise etc hence I always look for recipes that use baking powder instead of yeast IThis cinnamon biscuit roll turned out to be more like a biscuit with a cinnamony flavor and raisins in every bite......... very tasty though.As I'm blogging ,I'm waiting for my friend big S to try this and give me her verdict.
I actually combined two recipes to make this cinnamon biscuit rolls.It turned out great,more like a biscuit with a cinnamony flavor and raisins in every bite.I skipped the glaze
Biscuit recipe is from here and the filling recipe is from Paula Deen
I actually combined two recipes to make this cinnamon biscuit rolls.It turned out great,more like a biscuit with a cinnamony flavor and raisins in every bite.I skipped the glaze
Biscuit recipe is from here and the filling recipe is from Paula Deen
2 comments:
Who would have time to bake with yeast when you have a little baby to take care of. I love these biscuit cinnamon rolls. Great idea!!!
I made these Sunday morning for breakfast N33ma. They were just too hard to resist:D
Post a Comment