Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Garlic Toast and Tomato Avacado Salad



This my version of Garlic bread....yeah I like it extra crispy and extra garlicy and I paired it with Tomato and Avacado Salad which was delish and tangy.







For the Garlic Bread you need

2 Slices of bread
4 tbsp minced garlic
4 tbsp butter
1.5 tsp oregano
salt

Method

  1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degree F
  2. Mix all the ingredients together except the bread
  3. spread the mixture evenly on the bread
  4. bake for 6-8 minutes till crisp.

Tomato Avacado Salad

you need

1 tomato
1 Avacado
1 Onion
2tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp corriander
Salt

Method

1.Chop the Tomato,Onion and avacado(rough chop),add the other ingredients and mix well.

3 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

The combination here of the salad and garlicky goodness is fantastic N33ma!!

Cynthia said...

Oh I like the idea of garlic bread with avocado. Super yummy.

TNL said...

that salad looks fantastic!

cheers,trupti
the spice who loved me

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)