Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Curried eggs

Whenever I ask my husband what he feels like eating the answer is always 'anything' on bugging him more he says"make chicken, I know you want to make that" if theres chicken at home or he says "make a simple dhal curry" on bugging him a little more he says "anything with egg in it"

My husband loves eggs in any form other than raw,he likes this one particular egg curry that his mom makes.I dont make it coz when the curry is almost done she breaks open the egg and put it in the curry to poach.Seriously Im a little scared to that coz I feel the egg is all runny and make ruin the curry.Hence I stick to boiling the egg ,cutting it and then adding it to my curry.



I found this recipe here ,I didnt make any changes and it turned out very nice.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)