
I got this amazing recipe from Siri's blog .Its a quick and simple chutney. The day I made it ,I spread it on a toast (sprinkled some shredded cheese) and the next day I ate it with hot rice. Actually it was so nostalgic coz my mom used to make something similar to this when I was in school and would serve it as an evening snack.Thanks Siri for taking me down memory lane.
My daughter is 45 weeks old and somehow seems to be growing so fast.It feels like she was born just yesterday and now I got to start planning for her 1 year Birthday.One day she soo naughty the next day she so sweet and then again shes learning new things .... exploring her surroundings.Sometimes makes me mad that I have to keep cleaning up after her thats when I read this poem called fingerprints ..........
Sometimes you get discouraged,
because I am so small
And leave my little fingerprints
On furniture and walls.
But everyday I'm growing
And soon will be so tall
That all these little fingerprints
Will be difficult to recall.
So here's a little handprint
That you can put away
So you will know how my fingers looked
On this special day.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
2 comments:
She is beautiful, enjoy her. They do grow up very fast. You don't even remember how they looked in few yrs unless you are looking at photos etc!:))
chutney looks yummy, must try!:
Asha you are fast lol I just posted. Thanks........yea you should try that chutney It was yummy.
Post a Comment