My blog has helped me so much ......... makes me feel like I'm doing something useful and now I put in a lot more interest in my recipes and presenting them, as well.
When I first started blogging I didn't know much (not that I know it all now )but seems like I've learned along the way but theres so much more to learn. I know food looks more appealing when presented well but somehow I don't seem to be getting the hang of it yet,well I think I got to try a little more hard.
Over past few months I have made a few new friends,did learn some new recipes,cultures,ways of life etc.
I'm generally the kind who talks a lot when I'm with people I know well and now when I'm looking at other blogs and commenting I really wonder what else to say other than anything about their food so thats another area that I need to work on.
Also its so nice to see bloggers becoming friends and being able to share so much.
I recently got two awards
You Make My Day



Blogging with a purpose
from Val of More than burnt toast who also happens to be my Mentor. ( adopted a blogger event)I didnt know that I had to pass it on and when I asked Val about it she graciously gave me all the information about the same.
I really have to thank a few people who have been very encouraging and supportive. Some know it and the other unknowingly
Val for being so nice,always ready to help with detailed information.
Asha of Foodies Hope for being my inspiration to start blogging(I still love the mysore kajaya and cant get over the fact that you made it into such an easy recipe). Cynthia of Tastes Like Home for always having something nice to say.
Dharm of Dad Baker and chef who is such a good cook and the only guy I know who cooks so well(other than the ones on tv). I remember when I was pregnant I'd look at your blog ,the desserts and would drool.
Thank You All So Much
Also I'd love to pass both the awards to you guys.
3 comments:
You are such a sweetheart Neema. Glad you know about Kajjaya, very few know about it these days, a dying dessert!
Enjoy your awards and thank you for thinking of me too.Hugs to you!:))
Thank you so much N33ma for all your kind words. It has been a pleasure to get to know you better over the past few months and learn a few insights into East Indian cuisine. You deserve all the awards you have received and more:D
Neema,
Thanks for the kind words! It's nice to know that you used to visit my blog during your pregnancy!! And incindentally, its Dharm and not Dharam!! :)
Thanks for the awards!!!
Post a Comment