These days I like khanapakana.com which has really nice Pakistani dishes.I especially like the Mughlai biryani recipe,which is such a hit here among all of us.
Another good site is Recipezaar.com mostly because most of the recipes there are ones which have been passed down and you find all kinds of recipes.
Of couse I like fellow bloggers recipes.....till now I was looking at few blogs regularly but now I'm looking at more and ohhhh Boy theres so much out there to learn and so I've decided to participate in more of the events as much as I can.
This recipe is going to Roti Mela

Ricotta Mughlai Paratha

Here is my recipe for Ricotta Mughlai Paratha which will be going to Roti Mela.This is the same as the Mughlai Biryani recipe but instead I used ricotta and stuffed it in the roti.
You need
1 cup ricotta cheese (well drained)
1 onion
1 tomato
1/4 cup curds
spice powders like
cinamon,cardoamom,cloves and jeera
ginger and garlic paste
salt
dhanya powder
black pepper.
Wheat dough
Method
- Heat oil in a pan when hot add the chopped onion and fry till brown.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Blend together the curds,ginger and garlic paste and the browned onions.
- Put the mixture in a pan and cook.
- Add the chopped/puree tomato along with the powders,salt and the blackpepper.
- When almost done add the ricotta cheese.
- Make balls from the dough.
- Roll it out like a roti and put 1 - 1.5 tbsp of the ricotta mixture.
- Fold the edges and roll it out or put it in between two rotis and seal the edges.
- Cook on both sides on a hot tava.
Make the stuffing was very simple,but when it came to rolling out the stuffed roti it was a little difficult for me because I'm not used to making stuffed rotis.Next time I think I roll out two rotis spread the stuffing on one , close with the other roti and seal the edges
3 comments:
These sound good N33ma. I think you are getting the blogging bug and looking into more sites. Pretty soon you will be like the rest of us with lists of hundreds of recipes to try:D
Check out my sweet Ricotta-Raspberry paratha at Aroma!:)
Savory Parataha, I prefer any day to sweet one. Great entry!:)
thats one lovely entry!..thank you.
Post a Comment