Monday, December 03, 2007

Chicken Lo Mein




My friend S calls this Chicken Lo Mein but I think this is more of a Thai style noodles coz we use peanut butter and peanuts which is most commonly found in Thai cuisine ok so whats in a name its all in the taste and I'm up for noodles any time of the day or night.
I first ate proper Thai food in Jomtein a beautiful city in Thailand.........I simply couldnt get enough of the food nor the prawns there,my husband was seriously worried that I would finish all the prawns in the ocean ;)

We made this recipe on the eve of Thanksgiving and since it was really nice we ended up making this for Thanksgiving as well.
Another easy recipe...........here goes

Cook 1/2 lb spaghetti as directed on the package.
Heat 1/4 cup Asian toasted sesame dressing (Kraft) in a non stick skillet or a wok, add some shredded chicken and minced garlic,red chillies- stir fry till the chicken is no longer pink.
Go on to add the sliced bell peppers.At this stage you can add 1/4 cup of chicken stock (its optional), add 2 Tblsp s of Peabut butter and stir fry till the chicken is done.
Now at this stage add the spaghetti,salt and 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
Finally add some cilantro and spring onions with some roasted peanuts


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)