Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Chinese Chowmein

I absolutely love the Indian Chinese food as long as its not too indian, i like the ones that we get in india or the fusion restaurants in the USA and uk. Most often I have seen people adding even mustard seeds to noodles and that is no good for me.
Today I made some noodles for my family and shared some with my daughters teacher. A very straight forward recipe.

Ingredients

  • 2 cup cooked noodles
  • 1 cup julienned vegetable
  • 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
  • 1/2 sliced small onion
  • 1 tbs Chinese salt / salt
  • 1 tbs soya sauce1 tbs chilli sauce1
  •  tbs vinegar
  • Few shrimp

Method

  1. Heat oil in a wok,add garlic and onion and sautée till soft.
  2. Add in the vegetables and fry ,don't let it get too soft.
  3. Remove from wok and keep aside.
  4. Fry the shrimp till cooked and keep aside.
  5. Add some oil to the wok and put in the noodles and stir it around for a minute.
  6. Put in all the sauces ,vinegar and salt.Add the vegetables and the shrimp.
  7. Serve hot.




1 comment:

Cham said...

Noodle with shrimps - I am ready to grab the plate. I indulge seafood just for myself! Looks tasty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)