Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Palak Murgh-Spinach Chicken



I'm not really a big fan of mixing greens with chicken but the minute I saw this on Sunithas blog I knew I wanted to make it.I have tasted saag chicken before in a restaurant and thought that it could use some more flavor.I followed sunithas recipe and it turned out good and very well balanced,thanks sunitha.As Sunitha says it goes well with rice and rotis.

21 comments:

Dori said...

I have a few chicken and greens recipes that I love... this one looks super yummy :) I will have to try it!

Sailaja Damodaran said...

Looks great,yummy with pulao...

Tina said...

Wow this is ma fav.....Looks delicious.....

Unknown said...

Looks delicious..great combo..Love it

Juliana said...

Oh! This chicken with spinach looks delicious and healthy as well :-)

my kitchen said...

Delicious chicken curry,Thanks for visiting my blog & Post ur lovely comment.Keep in touch

Unknown said...

Tempting and healthy combo!

Palidor said...

I love chicken saag, but was not sure how to make it at home. Thanks for posting the link to the recipe!

Saju Sharfu said...

looks very delicious...

Priya Suresh said...

Delicious saag chicken...makes me hungry..

Cham said...

I always order it when i go out. Looks fabulous this chicken!

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

You know that I would try anything with chicken N33ma!!

Sushma Mallya said...

looks very delicious,must try this yummy dish soon

Gita Jaishankar said...

The dish looks colorful and rich...love the photo :)

Mythreyi Dilip said...

Even i was little doubtful, how the combo of spinach and chicken would taste. But after seeing ur's and sunita's, i think its worth a try:)

Cynthia said...

I've never cooked this combo before. Thanks for the inspiration.

Juliana said...

Oh! What a nice combination of flavors...yummie!

Andhra Flavors said...

wow chicken spinach is my fav one. looks delicious.

MamaFaMi said...

Hi N33ma,

Looking at your chicken served with rice, at 7.30am with an empty stomach, on a rainy day, is something that I must remember not to do again at any time! It just makes me hungrier than ever! They look so scrumptious!

Malar Gandhi said...

Best way to make one eat spinach (who else me)with chicken...count me in:) Its been a while...how are you?

pigpigscorner said...

wow the greenish sauce actually looks really good! Great with rice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)