Today is my daughters first day of school.She was so excited to get to school that when I dropped her off at her class,the little brat just walked off didnt even look around to say bye.I was standing there waving like a fool and she was on her 'who wants mommy ,when I have new friends mode'.
I came back home to a rare experience -quite and peace and thought that I'd just lie down and watch tv or actually play video games on the xbox but in less than 5 minutes the peace and quiet got almost scary.So for me it official that I like my daughter and her noise than this silence.
As I sit here typing,my mind is on her and howz shes doing
at school,I wonder if she did ask for me and I already know the answer to that........naaaaahhhh she didnt.Todays incident makes me wonder that in a couple more year she will be all grown up and ready to leave to another home,state,county and I will be here missing and thinking of her just like my parents are probably doing right now.Maybe thats why they say 'what goes around come around'.Ok enough of this senti stuff.........
Anyways here is another recipe from Indira.I made it last week and it was so good.For people who love spicy food this will be like heaven.

33 comments:
lovely recipe dear...please accept the award with Q&A...do participate in my first cooked food event....
I love mirchi ka salan...had this in Hyderabad a few years back....your picture looks very delicious :)
Congratulations for your daughter.. that is one of the first milestones right :) Salan looks delicious
i like mirchi salan too..love the click
Woww just a delectable dish..tempting one..Haha my daughter did the same on her first school day..
reading ur post made me think how our parents must have felt when we left our homes. I am a new mommy and cannot imagine that how I will let my son go to school....anyways, nice recipe...
Aww... how old is your daughter?
Mirchi ka salan looks yum!
Such an exciting time...first day of school :-)
Thanks shama will do that.
Renu I too feelbad that I'm so far away from my parents.
Vani,my daughter just turned 2.
Thanks for your nice comments Gita,Priya,Smitha and Shaista.
My first visit here ....u have a nice blog with all colourful recipes ....so want to follow u daily.....keep rocking ...if get time make a stop in my space too...
Our kids do fly from the nest sooner or later but they always know where home is. Keep cooking dishes like this and the memories of home cooking will keep her coming back N33ma.
Mmm.. that's really a missing moment when kids turn to school first time. I'm yet to experience it. She'll be alright dear...! yummy mirchi salan..!
Hey dear..even though I am not a mom,I perfectly understood your feeling..really felt it..mebe cos am an emotional personal or so..:)..nyways,I just got another friend of mine in the same mental situ this morning..:)..life..the cycle moves on right..:)
Salan looks delicious.I am yet to try this..:)
Looks nice and very new to me...
I can understand your sentiments dear, i suppose every mom has to go through this :)
mirchi ka salan looks yummy, love to have some with biryani!
Thanx for stopping & leaving ur nice comment dear ...
i can understand ur feeling ...for moment i felt i was in ur position .. its tough...but life has to move on....:)
Mirch ka salan looks hot yum!
I love to have mirch ka salan with biryani, its a great combo. Lovely recipe dear.
1st time here....interesting recipes....www.sailajakitchen.com
That looks very lovely. I hope your daughter had a good first day of school!
Mirchi ka salan looks yum.I am yet to try this.Nice click:)
Hi there, glad I stumbled upon yr blog too as I LOVE Indian food SOOO MUCH!
p/s I bet yr daughter still love & need her mommy very much :D
I perfectly understand how a mother feels when her child is not around even for few hours.......
This situation reminds me of my brother's childhood.....when my Mom used to drop him at school he used to never look back and used to shed tears on his way to school :(
Salan looks appetizing....with lovely flavours to add to its taste
pic looks soo delicious..
I still remembered the first day I sent my son to a nursery (so that he gets the chance to mix around with other kids), I came back to a quiet house... I sat on my sofa, and the next thing I know, I was crying! I felt like I just dumped my kid! What a lousy mom I am! That went on for a good 3 days in a row! I just can't wait for the clock to strike 12 noon so that I can just rush to the nursery and fetch my 'dumped' son! Hahahaha... silly me huh?
Excellent spicy dish! My daughter just started kindergarten too and I know exactly how you feel!
Hugs! Hope your daughter had a great day at school..just imagine how painful it would have been if she started crying and did not want to go to school? I do understand what you mean though. Mirchi Salan looks awesome!
My fav' hyderabadi dish...great recipe, right.
Yes, I remember my son's first day of school :-) Indira, sounds really spicy...I don't know if we can handle it...
Mirchi ka salan looks fabulous...
Mirchi ka salan looks fabulous...
Thnx for dropping by.. you too have an awesome blog.. Mirchi ka salan looks extremely tempting.
I love mirchi ka salan.My kiddo also enjoys school more than staying home :)
Post a Comment