Here I am yet again with another recipe from vah re vah chef............I know that these days I'm just giving links to recipes rather than typing it all out.Its because of a small problem called RSI or Repetitive Strain Injury in my lower back, left shoulder and left arm.........mine is caused by over working at the computer and as my husband puts its poor posture too (and I do agree a little)
SO instead of just staying away from blogging I'm giving links rather than spending too much time trying to type.
This recipe is called Goan Shrimp Curry and I must say that it was tasty.......I made this a month ago when I called my husbands bachelor friend home for lunch and it was gone in seconds.If you watch the video he gives a very good tip of adding some shrimp when grinding the masala and it does make a difference.Its a small tip but I like such tips which help to make our dishes good.
20 comments:
I don't eat shrimp but this does look good! Are you doing any physiotherapy/exercises for your injury? I used to have terrible aches up my arm and shoulders for the same reason. Physio did me a world of good.
WOw this curry looks so good...I too have pain the same areas though not severe...I think I too should be more careful now...take care :)
wow curry looks so good...wil try next time...shud visit physio....exercise is best way to reduce the pain!am doin now...!becose of the same reasons..
Drooling here...feel hungry seeing ur shrimp curry
N33ma,
Hope you are feeling much better now. I am sure Physiotherapy will do a world of good. My father did find a lot of relief from it..
Get well soon.
wow u guys thanks for being so considerate.I went for physio already and it does help.
Sounds delicious & nice click/..
Looks delicious...nice click
Woow. tempts me like anything!
Easy to tell why this would be gone in minutes N33ma.
Hai da shrimp curry looks yummy.....dear thank uuu so much for ur suport....
Lip smacking shrimp curry looks fabulous..
Yummie! Shrimp and curry, what a great match!
hey dear..hows it now..like Vani said ,me too think that physiotherapy will work well..nyways take care
I was planning to try somme goan dishes since long..looks nice..n I like that chef too..:)
Nice click and the recipe looks very yummy....
How are you feeling now? Hope you are taking some mild massages n physiotherapy.
Yummy shrimp curry!
Takecare
Oh wow....spicy, creamy, aromatic and yum recipe....
Hey I am new to your blog!! You have got a wonderful space here!!!!
The Goan curry looks so yumm!!!!
Do drop in to my blog when you have time!!!!
Sarah Naveen
Spicy delicious curry.Take care :)
The tip of adding shrimp while makign masala is an awesome little tip..yes I agree little tips like that makes the difference!!! Hope your RSI gets cured soon..I myself suffered from the same, but now it is almost normal..only get pains when I keep stirring for dishes! :( Do check out yoga..better to join a class and have an instructor guide you with specific exercises for your need. Apologize for this long comment..sorry!
Post a Comment