Friday, July 24, 2009

Shrimp and Chicken Biryani








These days I'm totally into trying out different types of dishes, especially Biryani from many people-chefs ,friends,bloggers etc.I want to try all the varoius types of biryanis and see which one I like the best also its a good way of learning many types,techniques and forms of cooking.

This Biryani is from Vah Reh Vah.My husband and I loved it.The only difference here is that I used a combination of shrimp and chicken.


14 comments:

Gita Jaishankar said...

Adding shrimp and chicken together in briyani sounds and looks very delicious...gorgeous click :)

Poornima Nair said...

Wow...shrimp n chicken in one dish...thats awesome...really tempting.

Shama Nagarajan said...

wow...delicious biriyani dear...nice click

Dori said...

I like the shrimp and chicken combo... This dish looks delicious!

Kannada Cuisine said...

Looks soo very good..

Saritha said...

I love this biryani,urs looks awesome :)

Andhra Flavors said...

This sounds interesting and tempting.

lubnakarim06 said...

Wow...what a combo...looks delectable and yum....

Juliana said...

Shrimp and chicken sounds a great combination...yummie!

Nazarina A said...

Your dish looks scrumptious! You used the approach that they use to make paella of sorts....a great idea!

Purva Desai said...

Shrimp and Chicken is a lovely combo........and that also in Biryani........this makes it a lovely mouth watering dish

Vani said...

Biryani looks fab!

Anonymous said...

oh i love shrimp and I love chicken and both in a biryani, What can I say I m lovin it!!!!

MamaFaMi said...

Noooo noooo nooooo....
That shrimp and chicken biryani is torturing me! Huhuhu...Helpppp!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)