I have been a lill busy these past few days and that makes me miss looking at most of the blogs but I did look yesterday and this morning and its nice so know whts happening with all of you.
Lat week I did try out a few recipes from fellow bloggers and will post them soon.
Lat week I did try out a few recipes from fellow bloggers and will post them soon.
For now I'm posting this Chocolate Cake which I baked for my friend K's B'day.Not only was it moist but also rich and decadent.
This is an easy Recipe that comes out right all the time and I always use this recipe when I'm in the mood for a nice, moist chocolate cake.
This is an easy Recipe that comes out right all the time and I always use this recipe when I'm in the mood for a nice, moist chocolate cake.
26 comments:
Nice and gorgeous cake...are they nuts on the top?
Cake looks moist and delicious.
I'm a sucker for anything with chocolate-this is cool!!
OMG! this is lovely adn a awesome pic:) I bet it must be sooo yum
Oh my goodnes this is one very yummy choccie cake!!
Indeed the cake looks super moist N33ma and who does not love their chocolate cake to be moist :)
Thanks gurls!yes gita that is a mixture of roasted and chopped walnuts and almonds on a thin layer of chocolate syrup.
Looks so moist.Sad i don't make chocolate cake as everyone in my house dislike it,but when ever i get chance to eat this i relish it till the last bit :)
Welcome dear! Missed you..! yummy chococoooo cake, loved it a lot.. Drooling over now..!:)
Cake looks sooo delicious...!
wow simply mouth-watering!!!!!
Looks gorgeous! i can have chocolate cakes anytime!
Gorgeous and mouthwatering!!
Cake looks inviting!!!Mouth watering!!!
Drop in sometime
Looks fantastic !
Oh! The chocolate cake looks delicious...very moist indeed...yummie!
I love love dark chocolate cakes, your cake looks super moist & just perfect. Just one clarification, what can I substitute for eggs? my family is a "no" for eggs.
noe this is what my fav cake is..perfect and fluffy mothwatering cake..
Oh my...that's looks awesome...so moist and perfect....cant stop drooling
Nothing like a tried and true chocolate cake recipe N33ma. Thanks for sharing:D
Thanks so very much for your comment on my TV segment!
Chocolate cake..yup..I could eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner!!
Wow, this is a very nice cake...really looks moist as you mention...yummie!
i tried this and it came out well... i love ur blog and the way u put down ur thoughts into words...amazing..keep it up
that one looks real moist and nutty :)
hey where is the recipe
I think you are very good at cakes, arent you? All the cakes look even more tempting than savory recipes.
Post a Comment