Super delicious and healthy.....ok I am using the word healthy a lot lately aren't I?ok maybe it is time for us to get fit and start eating better.Ppl who have a sweet tooth/diabetic- yea you are included in this meal too.
I have made beetroot halwa twice already and this time I wanted to make it better so instead of sugar I used splenda and did add 2 carrots to the 3 meduim sized beets.
Here is the original recipe.Do the same but add 2 carrots and splenda.
8 comments:
Love Beet kalwa, I mixed beets and carrots and made halwa for Aroma blog. Looks lovely.
Guess what Neema? Talking about diet and fitness, I am on liquid only detox plan whole day tomorrow! :D
I love beets so this Halwa would be right up my alley.
That is a pretty color!
Thanks Asha ,I loved it too.Will check out your halwa too.Why u going on a detox?I did read abt it on FH.I am compiling an extensive 5 day meal planning for ppl trying to loose weight so that should be out tomorrow I guess...(this halwa fits in there)
Val give this a try its good!
Thanks Cham
Love the color..looks delicious...Expecting your 5-day meal plan soon..
ooohh beetroot and carrot wow looks very beautiful nice color very yum recipe
Beet halwa is very tempting..
Hey N33ma,
well this is one halwa that can make and eat it too... something that fits my present scheme of things perfectly :)
Post a Comment