I paired it with Besan Rotis as soon as I saw that it was high in protein only difference is that I did add 2 tbsp of kasturi methi whil mixing the dough.

I want to finish this post with an easy 3 minute chocolate cake.......this is something I made to satisfy my after lunch chocolate craving...and oh boy its was so delicious.It reminded me that all good things come in small packges.I cut the cake into 3 pieces and topped it with ice ceam.Thanks to Arundathi for the recipe.

This maybe my last post for this year as I'm goin on a vacation for about 2 months.......first I'm going to meet my sister and her family in Malayasia and then to India to meet my parents.Hoping to learn more about the Malayasian food and culture....hopefully I will be able to post what I learn,eat or see once in a while and most importantly drop by my fav blogs to see whats happenning.Im sincerely hoping that I wont be forgotten in my absence ;)
Take Care ,Be Good!
Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Prosperous 2009.
43 comments:
Makhani and roti looks a fab combo!
Enjoy your days at Malasia,I have been there to Lankawi alone...Nice place...
Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!!!!
Great looking plate of food!!! Looks so yum!
Hey that is lovely! Have a nice, fun and safe trip. And I will wait for all your Malaysian recipes...
Have fun In Malaysia & India. Enjoy ur vacation and wishing u Happy New Year!
Dal and roti re delicious
3 min chocolate cake? amazing.. i shud check it out. have fun in india girl.
Looks yummy and lovely combination!
Wishing you a happy vacation! And merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
The spread of roti and makhani looks yummy.
Enjoy your vacation with your family. Have a safe trip. Wishing you a fabulous year ahead.
Hi!! first time at ur blog u have an impressive blog with varied recipes...i loved the pics,have a wonderful vacation n looking forward for ur nxt post...will try ur choclate cake this week..tc bye
Makahani and roti make a great pair. I just bought a packet of whole urad and was thinking about making makhani. Thanks for the recipe. Have a great vacation. Enjoy
Have a gr8 trip dear. Recipes rock. Happy New year in Advance..
lovely combo ... Have a Happy Vacation & Enjoy your self .. Have a Blast
Raks:I have been there once and I liked it a lot too.
Thanks Meeso .
I will definitely write abt the food and take as many pics as possible to blog.
Thanks for the wishes Cham.
Do try the cake Mahimaa its nice,try and pair it with ice cream or hot fudge to make it even better.
Thanks PG,will try and drop by your blog whenever I can.
Do try the Dal Makhani Jayshree it tasted better than it looked.
Thanks for dropping by my Blog Anjum,I liked your blog too.ou and your family enjoy the dal as much as we did.
Kitchen Flavors,wishing you a very Happy new year too.Take care.
Thanks Deesha,will have fun.
Take care and dont forget me when I'm not around!!!!!!!!
UJ I hope y
Enjoy your vacation with your family N33ma!!!! Maybe you can visit Dharm of Dad-Baker Chef and his lovely family when in Malaysia...wouldn't that be nice:D
Great Combo, I ahve not tried Beasn roti, surely try.
Have a funful vacaation. After two months we can expect some malaysian cusine right :-)
Take Care,Have a Safe Journey,Come Back with lots of Recipes to share.HAVE A HAPPY TIME ENJOY
Makhani and roti looks lovely..Have a Happy Vacation&Have a Safe Journey..Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!!!!
Oh my gosh girl! What an amazing send off meal ha! ha! Enjoy your vacation hun!!!!
That's one nice meal! Have a wonderful vacation! Enjoy the world, and bring us the recipes :)
Thanks Curry leaf,Jayshree and Naz .....will come back will lots of recipes!
Yea Val that will be fun...we will be travelling most of the time though.
Vidhas do try the roti.
UJ try the Dal we loved it.
Have a wonderful VACA! 2 months?? you lucky girl!!!
3 minute cake..I didnt know there was such a thing! yum
Wow that dal makhano looks so delicious. I am drroling ehre for that.
Have a great vacation with your family :)
Rosie x
2 months vacation is just marvelous!!! have fun and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family... May the love of Christ continue to be a blessing... :) i love roti...
Delicious meal!
We all need a vacation at this time of the year,I'm so happy you got a break,enjoy your travels:)
Wow, so many amazing dishes in one post, everything looks so delicious.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year! Enjoy your Holidays :)
Everything looks just fab.....you enjoy ur trip and have a blast....
Wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...
Enjoy ur vavation dear, will look forward for more malay foods.
Thanks for stopping by. Ur recipies are wonderful. Dal makhani, roti.. m... tempting me!
Good work!
Happy holidays! have a great vacation..the dal makhani looks yummy
delecious combo love roti with dhal
woo..this looks great...hve a joyful trip..and come back soon with amazing recipe...
u have a great,i've added u in my blog roll!!!
Have a good and fun time with yr beloved ones. awaiting for the new malasian recipes.
Yr dhal makhani and rotis are perfect match.
Dal and roti look awesome....Enjoy your vacation in Malaysia and India!
Enjoy your vacations and happy holidays..
Hugs and smiles
That sounds like such a fabulous meal... Enjoy your holidays and happy new year in advance.
something spl and new waiting in my blog for u. come and pick up dear....
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the family!
Nice recipes. Looks great. YUM!
Enjoy!!!!...
Dal Makhani and cake! Slurp!!
Howdy Neema? I am back blogging few weeks ago, trying to catch up with everybody all over again! :))
Welcome back N33ma. I'll look forward to your Indonesian recipes too:D
Glad to see you back.Did you warm up the kitchen yet:)
Yummo..looks delicious..
Post a Comment