Thursday, October 09, 2008

Garlicky Noodles

ok so I thought I was the only person crazy about noodles but no I'm so wrong I have a strong competitor right here under my nose... yes I'm talking about my Daughter.She loves all kinds of noodles and pasta but the Thai and Chinese she cant resist .Thats also a good way for me to get her used to eating veggies and scrambelled eggs too so I'm not complaining.

Also I was thinking about my cousin so much today......Sadh if you are reading this,know that I missed you and all the fun times so much while eating.
Anyways....this is another easy and fast recipe.Also perfect for the Lunchbox event hosted by
Vandana




Ingredients

1 cup cooked noodles
2 eggs
3 cloves garlic chopped
1 stalk spring onion
1/2 cup cabbage
couple of french beans and peas
handful of mixed bell peppers
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp chilii garlic sauce
salt

Method
  1. Heat oil in a wok when thats hot add the garlic,half of spring onion and eggs and stir it around till almost done.
  2. remove from wok and keep aside.
  3. Add the cabbage,green beans,peas,bell peppers and cook til crisp.
  4. Add thevinegar,chili garlic sauce and salt.
  5. Add the noodles,egg mixture and stir till its all combined well.
  6. garnish with rest of the spring onions.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love noodles..I too like adding a lotsa garlic to it..Nice recipe..

Raks said...

I think I would love this combination of noodles with garlicky taste,more of Chinese style:)

Laavanya said...

My daughter loves noodles too. Yours look perfect.

Unknown said...

Really excellant... nice entry... sounds deliicous...

Suganya said...

Hi...
First time to ur blog. U have a nice set of recipes. All look nice. Ur noodles recipe rocks...

Sum Raj said...

noodles looks delicious..

Deepthi Shankar said...

looks totally yum ..

Rosie said...

Sounds & looks really delicious - love noodles!

Many thanks for visiting my blog and what a great blog you have here!

Rosie x

Uj said...

Love noodles with garlicky taste in it :) thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)