Ohhhh Myyy Godddddd..........This is the best home made chocolate cake that I have ever eaten.... My husband who is the most pickiest eater ever loved it too ,especially how moist the cake was.
I again got this recipe from Recipezaar. For the first time I followed step by step instructions and the result was the beautiful cake.
I'm a little scared of baking but I like to and this was my best cake so far in terms of being moist,with just the right amount of fluffiness and tasted perfect.
The only difficulty I had was is getting it out of the pan,it didn't come out so I had to cut it out.
You Need
2 cups sugar
1 3/4 cup flour
3/4 cup baking cocoa
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup boiling water
Method
- Pre-heat oven to 350 c
- Grease 9 x 13 inch pan
- Mix all the dry ingredients
- Add the eggs,milk,oil vanilla and beat for 2 mins
- Stir in boiling water
- Pour into the pan
- Bake for 45 mins or till done.
Batter will be thin but comes out great. Make sure to use 2 pans or a big pan.

4 comments:
I have my fork ready at the computer screen N33ma. This cake sounds incredibly moist and delish:D
What a luscious photo - chocolate cake is the best isn't it!
This looks super moist an hmmm so delicious.
oooooooh!!! I love this! Hubby does not like cakes :( But he is out for the next 2 days..will give this a shot in his absence :)
Post a Comment