
I got this recipe from my Husbands Cousin,he says the best way to cook this is in a earthen pot on a low flame and since I don't have any earthen ware I used a non stick pan and cooked on low heat for an hour and a half.
You need
2 lbs pork washed and cut in cubes
2 cups of chopped onions
3 green chilies
2 cloves
2 inch stick cinnamon
2 cardamoms
1 1/2 Tbsp pepper corns
5 Tbsps chopped corriander leaves
2 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
1 tsp vinegar
Salt
oil
Method
1.Grind all the above ingredients except the pork,kachumpuli and oil.
2.Heat 1 tsp oil in a big non stick pan and put in the pork and the ground masala. 3.Let it cook on a low heat for an hour.
4.when its about cooked and all the masala is sticking to the meat add the vinegar and stir well.
5.Let it cook for another 30 mins or till completely done.
Goes best with rotis.
2 comments:
I love these slowly cooked and comforting meals N33ma:D
This looks like my type of recipe AND meal! I love rotis. As I said before, I LOVE bread.
Post a Comment