Monday, May 05, 2008

Marble Cake




I remember craving for all things chocolate during my entire pregnancy (not that I don't otherwise) at that time I didnt know anything about blogging and when I was looking for a chocolate cake recipe I found it in an awesome blog,unfortunately I dont remember the blogger .I remember that that she was an Indian blogger and had a beautiful blog.
So this is her delicious recipe


You need
For the white layer

2 eggs,1 cup flour,1 tsp baking powder,1/2 cup sugar,1/2 cup oil,1 tsp vanilla essence.
For the brown layer
1 egg,1/4 cup plain flour,1/4 cup cocoa powder,1/2 tsp baking powder,1/4 cup sugar,1/4 cup oil.
Method
  1. Pre-heat the oven at 350 deg F and grease a baking dish.
  2. The white layers
    In a bowl, beat together the eggs and sugar. Add the flour, baking powder,vanilla and the oil and mix well.
  3. The brown layer-
    In another bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar.
    Add the flour, cocoa powder,baking powder and oil and mix well.
  4. Pour half of the white batter into the greased pan, followed by the whole of the brown and followed by the white.
  5. Bake for about 45 mins or till done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)