Be yourself .....everyone else is taken!
its the first thing that struck me as I was looking though the blog.Its such a true and appropriate statement for us all ,especially in the blogging world!!!!!!!
Valerie aka Bellini Valli lives in Canada.She is a mom of a 3rd year university student.
Val is an extremely busy woman who has 3 jobs and still finds time to cook for friends and family and even blog about it.
From what I have seen,I know that Val has a great sense of humor,is a generous and warm hearted person .Talented as we all know..... love the way the food is presented... colorful photos makes one drool....... I'm wishing that someone would invent a FOOD FAXING MACHINE to fax all the food ;)
Is this a coincidence or do we all like watching food network far too much for our own good????Val I think you should have your own show on Food Network to give all the cooks a run for their money.
I look forward to a long lasting friendship with you and to learn all that I can about food and life.I hope one day just like you I too will be able to have a good time in the kitchen cooking with my daughter and helping out others too.
To get Val's recipes go to http://morethanburnttoast.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Hi Neema, Val is my adopted sister, so as I said to Val that make us family as well, so it's nice to meet you and learn more about you. You have a lovely blog and I am looking forward to learning more about your cuisine.
Omg! I love to watch food network lol.
You are making me blush Neema. Thank you for all your kind words. We are all here to support each other in the blogging community, so, anything you need to ask any of us we are more than welcome to answer your questions:D
Ivy,
Thats so sweet of you :)
Its my pleasure to meet you,its so exciting to have a friend in Athens!!!!!!
Jessy,
You have such nice dogs.I too love dogs but don't have any :(
I'm always looking for easy,less time consuming recipes and I found a perfect one on your blog-Apple tart.Will try it out today and let you know how it turned out.
Val,
Thanks again Val.
Post a Comment