Here is a perfect example of an easy breezy and spicy salad which is tasty and healthy.I'm not going into details of why salads must be an integral part of our diet coz we all already know ..........
I like to team up a salad like this with a soup so that I get nice a full too.Adding nuts such as peanuts ,walnuts ,almonds etc make the salad crunchy and also kick it up a notch.
Ingredients
1 cup chopped lettuce
1 cup cooked veggies of your choice like carrots,beans,bell peppers,brocolli
1 tsp low fat ranch dressing
1 tbsp spicy sauce
Peanuts
Method
Mix all the ingredients together.Thats it!
I like to team up a salad like this with a soup so that I get nice a full too.Adding nuts such as peanuts ,walnuts ,almonds etc make the salad crunchy and also kick it up a notch.
Ingredients
1 cup chopped lettuce
1 cup cooked veggies of your choice like carrots,beans,bell peppers,brocolli
1 tsp low fat ranch dressing
1 tbsp spicy sauce
Peanuts
Method
Mix all the ingredients together.Thats it!

No comments:
Post a Comment