
This again is a very popular dish among my cousins and friends,has all my fav ingredients cheese,chicken and some vegetables,atleast its baked so thats a good thing rite???
I dnt make this very often coz after eating it I feel so guilty :( and then again Im thinking,I just had a baby so will any of those extra pounds be noticed? ;)
For this I make a roux- heat some butter add flour and stir it around for just under a minute to get the four taste out-pour in some milk and some heavy cream and some salt and pepper.
In another pan heat some oil ,put in some garlic and fry till its brown.
add the veggies and some cooked chicken ......
pour these into the roux and mix well, top it off with mozeralla cheese and bake till the crust turns brown.


No comments:
Post a Comment