Ingredients
1 cup shredded lettuce and carrots
handful cooked corn kernels
handful black beans
3 tbsp salsa
1 tbsp purple onions
1 tbsp diced tomatoes
Shredded cheddar cheese
salt and dash of lime if required
dressing- 3 tbsp ranch and picante sauce
Method
1.Place the lettuce and carrots in a salad bowl
2.Top it with corn,beans,onion,tomatoes.
3.spoon the dressing on the salad.
4.sprinkle cheese and serve.

11 comments:
I have have this anytime of the day. Looks so colorful and healthy
Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi
Love salsa and picante!! this one rock.
healthy salad..
Colourful & healthy salad...
Sounds refreshing.... cool recipe... YUM!
So fresh n colorful salad...
Nice salad...love the color of it...and great for the Summertime :-)
Just subscribed to your blog. I just started mine in February. I think yours is great and looking forward to your posts.
Norma
http://platanosmangoesandme.blogspot.com
simple and wonderful. You have a great space
Lovely and yummy salad!!
Lovely salad :)
Post a Comment