Monday, December 07, 2009

Soya Chunks Pulao

Another wonderful recipe from Sailus Kitchen,actually I made this a while back and so did my friends here . The thing with Sailus recipes is that if you do it exactly according to the instructions it turns out really well,just like Sailus.Thanks Sailu for another wonderful rice dish!

I served this rice with some Brinjal Yenneigai,not that you need a gravy to go with this rice.

23 comments:

Sarah Naveen said...

looks so yummy..Love the color..

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

It sounds like something we need to try N33ma.

Kannada Cuisine said...

Love Soya!! the pulao looks fab

Palidor said...

That looks really yummy, and your plating is lovely too.

Gita Jaishankar said...

Pulav looks very tasty :)

Renus Kitchen said...

very tempting picture:)))

Shama Nagarajan said...

mouthwatering recipe....nice picture

Raks said...

Wow looks so nice,healthy with soya chunks!

Tina said...

Healthy pulav with soya chunksssss..Delicious and colourful dear.

chef and her kitchen said...

I do add soya chunks to mu pluao's...looks yummy

Anonymous said...

looks colourful and yummy with the brinjal chutney !!

Unknown said...

Soya in pulav nice idea!!

Priya Suresh said...

I love soya chunks in anything..such a tempting and delicious pulao!!

Parita said...

Yumm and healthy pulav!

Cham said...

Wonderful rice dish with brinjal on side!

Sushma Mallya said...

looks delicious, never tried pulav with soya chunks,nice idea to use it this way...

Juliana said...

Love rice dish...and the colors of this dish looks great, very tempting :-)

my kitchen said...

Loves to eat this pulav,looks great

Rohini said...

Yummy pulav...!! Perfect Crowd pleaser! :)

Unknown said...

slurp!!Mouthwatering pulao!!

Namitha said...

Healthy and yumm..My daughter would love this for sure :-)

Mythreyi Dilip said...

Hi da, How are u?

I love my new home but missing NC a lot for its weather and great place. I think will get used to this weather soon:)

I love soy chunks, its a good replacement for meat dishes and healthy too. Pulao looks colorful and tempting!

Hayley said...

Oh hi

First time here..grat space and recipes too..i'll be here for more..

cheers and do visit if you can

http://joyofcooking247.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)