Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chicken Chettinad Gravy




Most often I like to make creamy chicken gravies which go well with a spicy pulao or rotis but not this time I wanted to try a new recipe and basically I wanted a spicy chicken which could be paired well with dosa,so I after looking for sometime I found it in Sukanya's Hot and Sweet Bowl.....a nice spicy Chettinad Chicken Gravy.The photo really inspired me to try this one and needless to say it was amazing....... Try this its good.
Sending this to Bookmarked recipes

Sending this to Haripriyas SWC Andhara Cuisine

11 comments:

Suganya said...

Hi...
Glad that u liked my recipe. Ur picture looks good. YUM!

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

It does sound like a chicken dish I need to add to my ever growing list N33ma:D

Indian Khana said...

Wow looks so delicious...the pic is so gud...gud entry for the event..and the Chole & Alu is wonderful

Shama Nagarajan said...

FIRST TIME TO UR BLOG........COOL BLOG.........HV ADDED U TO MY LIST

Unknown said...

looks so yummy and perfect good choice for the event

Sum Raj said...

pic looks drooling...gud click..

Unknown said...

Chicken looks just delicious..Nice presentation.

raaji said...

love the chettinad style....really my style of eting a spicy curry.....

ST said...

Pics are drooling...

Yasmeen said...

I love the spicy flavors in chicken chettinad,a delicious side dish:)

PG said...

that looks really yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)