

Summer is gone and now just when winter is around dont we all wanna eat something warm and comforting?????? I know I do and I also know how those calories sit on our bodies.....urrrrrrghhhh ugly almost.I've tried only South Beach diet till now and I think that works wonders.The first week is the hardest but if one sticks to it,it pays off really well.In addition to a good diet a good exercise regime like strength training or cardio is essential and it makes a huge difference. This platter here is a good balance of protein and fiber and suitable for anyone who wants to follow the south beach or any low carb diet.
Stir Fry Veggies
- 1 cup of veggies like onions,spinach,mushroom,brocolli ,french beans and bell peppers (you can use any veggies of your choice except carrots,corn and potatoes)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tbspHot sauce
Method
- Heat 1 tsp of olive oil in a pan,add the garlic and onions when the onion is almost done add all the other veggies and stir is around for a couple of minutes.
- Now add the salt,pepper,vinegar and the hot sauce according to your taste.
Oven Baked Chicken
- Chicken breast cut into long strips
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp Vinegar
Method
- Marinate the chicken in salt,pepper ,vinegar and oregano for 1 hr
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F and bake the chicken strips for 15-25 mins or till done.
Black Bean Salad
- 1.5 can of black bean(drained)
- 1.5 cup of onion and tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
Method
- Mix the beans ,onions,tomatoes and the seasoning well.
I'm sending this diet platter to Divya of Dil se for her Diet foods event.

4 comments:
Thanks for the wonderful entry gal..Am trying the stir fry today!
divya would have been elated to see this entry.... and why not... this just doesnt look like any diet food... wow i must say...
my kind of food :) and thank you ur comment in my blog. really glad to know u cooked and enjoyed my rajma recipe :)
This is a beautiful dish Neema:D
Post a Comment