Friday, April 04, 2008

Chicken Fillets 3 ways


I never get tired of eating chicken,it is definitely the most sought after meat in my house.It just that there are so many ways of getting creative with chicken,I'm always looking out for new ways to cook chicken.


This photo may look like 3 chicken breasts but believe me its just one slit into 3-yea coz 1 chicken breast at a time is too much for me and I like a thinner version as it cooks sooner.




The first one is an Chinese chicken-I made a simple sauce with soy,Kraft asian toasted sesame sauce and some salt.
The second one is an Indian version-mint,corriander,chillies and salt ground up.
The third one is American-Chicken dunked in buffalo sauce.


Method


  1. Just marinate the chicken breast in the sauce for abt 15 mins alteast.
  2. fry on both sides or till done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)