
When it comes to making food with chicken I'm always interested and excited .I know what exactly I want to make and also many a times I come up with my very own recipes but when it comes to making vegetarian dishes I'm not really that enthusiastic.
In my last post I mentioned that I made mint pulao for some vegan friends, the day I also made vegetable korma.
Didnt take any nice well presented photos coz I didn't have the time.
To make the Vegetable Korma you need: 1 big onion chopped finely or ground to paste,1 cup tomato puree ,cashew nut paste,some vegetable I used potatoes,carrots,beans,peas and bell peppers,cumin seeds, 1bay leaf,2 cardamom,1 small stick cinnamon stick,ginger and garlic paste,1 Tbsp yogurt or 1 Tbsp cream,salt,garam masala and some chilli powder.Corriander leaves for garnish.
Method
- Heat oil in a pan,when hot add cumin seeds,spices,ginger garlic paste ,followed by onions.
- Add the chopped vegetables and fry for a minute.
- Pour in the cashew nut paste followed by the tomato puree and cook for about 20 minutes or till the tomatoes and vegetables are cooked well.
- Add 1 Tbsp yogurt.
- Season the korma with salt,garam masala,chilli powder.
- Garnish with corriander leaves.
1 comment:
Delish!:)
Post a Comment