My Husband loves pizzas and he likes a lot of topping on it, it needs to be loaded only then he says its a real pizza.
I call this my Jiffy Pizza coz its actually the fastest homemade pizza ever,the dough(base) can be used as soon as its mixed.
I have been making pizzas for a while now,till I found this recipe I was always trying the long method-the mix the dough,cover it, let it set -it basically needed a lot of planning- but this pizza requires no planning ahead and can be made at a short notice.
Here goes
Pizza Base
You need
2 cups flour,1Tbsp baking powder,1tsp salt,1/2 tsp oregano,1/3 cup oil,2/3 cup milk.
Method
Mix all the dry ingredients well.
Mix the milk and oil together and only then pour into the dry mixture.
Knead well and roll out.
Topping
Chicken( cut into pieces and cooked- I forgot to take a pic of the cooked chicken),Vegetables( i used only tomato,bell peppers and onions- you can use any),Mozzerella cheese(it melts better than any other cheese),onion & garlic chunky pasta sauce.
After the dough had been rolled out,spread some of the chunky pasta sauce on the base ,followed by some cheese
veggies and chicken ,followed by another layer of the cheese and some oregano on top of all the cheese.
Preheat oven to 450 degree F and bake for 15-25 mins or till done.





2 comments:
Hi Neema, love the Pizza, colorful and gorgeous.Your blog is fine as it is , don't need any advice.Enjoy and I loved the photos!:))
Hey Asha,
Thanks a ton for the nice comments!
Post a Comment