Friday, November 23, 2007

Getting Started

Ok..... Im a little nervous to put up my first blog here, but have been waiting and excited about doing this for a long time.......I dedicate this effort to my Husband and my Daughter........my husband for always loving, appreciating my food and for throwing in some suggestions here and there and my 3.5 months old Daughter for being such a sweetheart and giving me enough time for doing my own things.


I named my blog Recipeswap coz that is literally what we have been doing, taking recipes from others,giving some recipes to others,finding some online and trying them all.......
I also wanted to start a blog so that a couple of my friends who live in India and cant eat what im making can look at my food and drool..........;) ok jokes apart its for all my friends back in India,who can look learn and enjoy.




My blogs will most often consist of chicken recipes,as I luv to make all types of chicken dishes,infact my husband teases me that I dnt cook with the same interest if theres no chicken and I completely agree with the Chick-Fil-A advertisement -eat more chicken :))))



I also like baking and making Desserts.


My fav cooks are Paula Deen and Martin Yan and have tried and luvd recipes from Asha of Foodies hope.


Im calling all the food lovers to feel free to leave any comments and suggestions.

2 comments:

FH said...

A hearty welcome to blog world Neema. I love Paula Deen too, although I would cut down her favorite "stick of butter"!!:D
Enjoy and teach us some recipes as well!:)

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Neema, I have enjoyed browsing through your blog immensely. Your love for your family and adventurous cooking style shine through. The best part of all we both LOVE chicken!!!!!!!! I am so glad we have been paired for the Adopt a Blogger event.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for visiting my Blog,Do come back again :)